Monday, November 09, 2009

Teal Nude Timelapse Video

I mentioned a couple weeks ago when I posted my latest painting that I'd been shooting timelapse footage of my painting process. I'm happy to say the footage did not come out terrible, and in fact looks pretty great.



You can see the finished painting here.

Total painting time was about 19 hours. The footage was shot with a Canon PowerShot A570 IS running CHDK firmware, using Ultra Intervalometer to take a picture about every five seconds. The unedited footage ran almost nine minutes, so I actually had to speed up the footage even further to bring it down to the four minutes it is now. In this final version, each second represents a little less than five minutes of painting time.

Also, my goodness, I have terrible posture.

No comments: