Thursday, July 06, 2006

Anime Expo 2006

Back from the long holiday weekend, which I spent at the Anime Expo in Anaheim, CA. The entire time, I was mostly hanging out with friends and sketching. Here are the highlights.

Day One

Registration took something like 3 1/2 hours, and I was pretty much sketching people the entire time. Many of these people are dressed up in costumes for characters I don't recognize.










Check out those two with their arms around each other. If you look back at page one, I drew them once, way at the beginning. Then about an hour later, when the line started doubling back on itself, there they were again, still all over each other. I think they were more into each other than anyone's ever been into anything.

Day Two


We were just sitting around in the Hilton lobby when we overheard these Metal Gear Solid cosplayers ranting about not being allowed to walk around with their weapons, and I just started writing down as much of it as I could.





Day Three





Day Four





1 comment:

Jeaux Janovsky said...

yr stuff is beautiful knoles!
keep it up! dizzam!
-jx