Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Other Photos of E3

This is the last of my E3 content, so after this, I'll resume my normal habits of posting sketches in my sketchblog.


Rows of Nintendo DS demo stations.


Seth in front of said DS stations.


WiiSports: Tennis two-player demo in the Nintendo booth.


I WANT TO WAKE UP TO THIS IN THE MORNING.


Okay, I lied. Square Enix did let me photograph these. Probably because they're SO ADORABLE.


Spore on EA's GIANT 360 DEGREE SCREEN.


Maneuvering through crowds.


Kyle is either yawning, or screaming. You decide.


Spread the word. Share the love. The love of ROCKING OUT.


Jeff looks surprised, but really he held this position for a full three seconds while I pointed the camera at him.


That's Seth staring off at something, and behind him, girls in bikinis.


Others have assured me that this title is an accurate description of the game.

No comments: